Vacancy Web Analyst Consultant
Web Analyst Consultant – 3000 to 4000 euros gross per month
In 2020, we, Alex van der Kooij and Jeroen Witteman, enthusiastically and energetically started PureDigital. Initially, we still worked several days a week on a permanent basis at respected online marketing agencies such as OrangeValley and ISM. Then, as of April 2022, to focus fully and full-time on our growing business, with the goal of helping our clients get the maximum results from their online marketing activities. Since June our colleague Freek joined us, helping broadly with Digital Advertising and SEO work. We make a difference compared to other agencies with our multi-disciplinary approach (for example, combining SEA and CRO as standard) and by putting the client’s interests first.
About the position
As a web analyst at PureDigital, you will be responsible for all tagging, reporting and data related issues at our clients. So that the impact of our services can be excellently measured and understood by all our clients. You will be expected to take a leadership role in this, as you will be the first person to fully focus on this within PureDigital.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Appscript, jQuery, BigQuery & SQL. Or else the motivation to delve into this.
- Entrepreneurial person, open to sharing their knowledge externally (think publications on Emerce or Frankwatching. But also presentations at events.
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You are eager to learn.
What do we offer you?
- Market-based salary of 3000 to 4000 euros gross per month, depending on your work experience (2 to 4 years).
- A work week of 24 to 40 hours depending on your own preference.
- Office in Leiden within walking distance of the city center and Leiden Central Station.
- Your very own Apple MacBook.
- A personal Mentor/Coach who supports you in your ambition and growth path;
- A fully catered lunch.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days per week.
We are young, enterprising and flexible, love humor, sociability but also hard work. We have a beautiful office location in the center of Leiden, near the train station, from where you can work flexibly, and are looking to expand considerably in the coming years.
Interested in working at PureDigital? Send us an email with your CV or give us a call and we will schedule a no-obligation introductory interview and explain the application process in more detail.