Job Vacancy Working Student Sales
Vacancy Working Student Sales (2 days per week)
In 2020, we, Alex van der Kooij and Jeroen Witteman, enthusiastically and energetically started PureDigital. Initially, we still worked several days a week on a permanent basis at respected online marketing agencies such as OrangeValley and ISM. Then, as of April 2022, to focus fully and full-time on our growing business, with the goal of helping our clients get the maximum results from their online marketing activities. Since June, our colleague Freek joined us to help broadly with Digital Advertising and SEO work. We make a difference compared to other agencies with our multi-disciplinary approach (for example, combining SEA and CRO as standard) and by putting the client’s interests first.
About the position
As a junior account manager, you will be primarily responsible for scheduling new business appointments. How you will accomplish this, we leave you completely free to do so. We have call lists, warm leads from white paper downloads but are also open to other creative ways. Of course, you will receive guidance and also basic training in online marketing. Upon completion of your training, we offer an opportunity to advance to online marketing consultant or sales manager.
Who are we looking for?
- An ambitious HBO/WO student seeking a stepping stone to a career in online marketing.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in sales.
- Entrepreneurial person who is not afraid of cold acquisition.
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with a bonus plan based on performance.
- A work week of at least 16 hours
- Office in Leiden within walking distance of the city center and Leiden Central Station.
- Your very own Apple MacBook.
- A personal Mentor/Coach who supports you in your ambition and growth path;
- A fully catered lunch.
- Travel reimbursement.
- A fee for your phone plan.
We are young, enterprising and flexible, love humor, sociability but also hard work. We have a beautiful office location in the center of Leiden, near the train station, from where you can work flexibly, and are looking to expand considerably in the coming years.
Interested in working at PureDigital? Send us an email with your CV or give us a call and we will schedule a no-obligation introductory interview and explain the application process in more detail.